The Pennsylvania Bill of Sale Forms are legal documents that are utilized to prove the legal sale and purchase of items between businesses and parties in the state of Pennsylvania. These forms will provide information about the seller, buyer, provide identifying information about the items being sold and purchased as well as, change of ownership. Some documents must be notarized for authentication.
Boat Bill of Sale – This document will provide proof that a vessel/boat has been legally sold and purchased
General Bill of Sale – This form is usually used to provide sale and purchase of personal property between private parties
Gun Bill of Sale -This document will be used to provide legal proof of sale and purchase of a firearm
Vehicle Bill of Sale – This document is used in the state of Pennsylvania as proof that a motor vehicle has been legally sold and purchased, it is also usually needed as part of the registration process.
Pennsylvania Boat Registration Forms
- You must complete an Application for Pennsylvania Boat Registration and/or Boat Title (Form REV-336).
- Provide a bill of sale
- Be prepared to pay all applicable fees
- Mail the information to the address on the application, or you may drop it off at any any PFBC office
Pennsylvania Vehicle Registration Forms
- A title that’s been signed over to you
- If you’re registering a new car yourself, you will need the Manufacturer Certificate of Origin (MCO) OR Manufacture Statement of Origin (MSO)
- A bill of sale
- A PA driver’s license or state ID card.
- Proof of auto insurance.
- If you are registering a used vehicle, you will require an odometer statement
- If you’ve purchased a vehicle under 80% under the fair market price, you will require a completed Motor Vehicle Verification of Fair Market Value by the Issuing Agent (Form MV-3)
- If the vehicle has been provided to you as a gift, you must complete an Affidavit of Gift (Form MV-13ST)
- Be prepared to pay any registration fees. Fees will vary according to vehicle type and in some cases the weight of the vehicle