The Minnesota Bill of Sale Forms are legal documents that are used to prove legal sale and purchase of vehicles, vessels or even personal items. These documents will provide information about the items being sold and those who are selling and purchasing. Some documents will requires notarization.
Boat Bill of Sale – To be used to prove that a sale and purchase has been executed with regard to a boat/vessel. This document will also prove change of ownership.
Firearm Bill of Sale – Would be used to record the sale and purchase of a firearm, as well, it will prove change of ownership.
General Bill of Sale – This form is most generally used to prove a sale and purchase between two private parties with regard to personal items.
Motor Vehicle Bill of Sale – This document will prove the sale and purchase of a motor vehicle, it will provide information on the vehicle as well, the seller and buyer. This document is usually required for registration.
Minnesota Boat Registration Forms
- You will need to complete a Watercraft Title and Registration Application
- A bill of sale to prove ownership
- Driver’s License
- Proof of Insurance
- Be prepared to pay all of your Boat/Vessel registration fees
Minnesota Vehicle Registration Forms
- Proof of vehicle ownership which could be a vehicle title or a current state ID
- Identification – Driver’s License
- You must have a completed Application to Title and Register a Motor Vehicle Form PS2000
- A bill of sale
- An accurate odometer reading (in miles)
- A copy of your lease agreement, (if any)
- Proof of auto insurance
- You must be prepared to pay all registration fees at the time you appear to register